Open a world of power and speed with a touch. Striking, handle-free lines integrate seamlessly while an intuitive LCD display launches precise, swift cycles controlled by finely-tuned sensors.
- 1.2 Cubic Foot Capacity - Explore your options. There's room for whatever you're craving.
- Stealth Flush Install - Flush-to-cabinet design creates a subtly striking, unbroken line across the kitchen. The microwave drawer merges discreetly into undercounter cabinetry-a bold move for open kitchen designs, islands and creative explorations.
- One Touch Access - With zero handles, a flat-front design provides limitless integration and opens at your touch.
- Multi-Stage Programming - Control at will. Combine up to four power levels and keep your meal warm until you're ready to dine.
- Sensor Reheat - Detecting humidity released by food, an intuitive sensor programs the appropriate remaining reheat time.
- Divergent Drawer Design - Surrender to open and creative configurations with discreet integration that fits anywhere you can dream up.
- 950-Watt Microwave Element - This luxury under counter microwave offers 950 watts of power, along with exceptional cooking and heat performance.
- Emotive Controls - Striking, intuitive and easy to clean. Inviting controls wait expectantly for the lightest touch to unleash performance.
- Add Minute - This one-touch selection automatically adds a minute to the cooking time at 100% power.
- Beverage - This feature is calibrated to reheat beverages to a suitable drinking temperature or create hot water for instant coffee or tea.
- Control Lock - A selectable control that helps prevent unintended use and makes it easier to clean the cooking appliance control panel.
- Defrost - This mode streamlines the defrosting process by automatically adjusting defrosting times and power levels based on the food type and its weight.
- Keep Warm - Reward anticipation. Low heat keeps tempting dishes ready and waiting for the right moment.
- Melt - Ribbons of molten chocolate. Butter that yields to your knife. Melt with delicate heat that ignites passionate appetites.
- Reheat - This function allows you to warm to an ideal serving temperature.
- Sensor Cook - This intuitive sensor streamlines the cooking process by automatically adjusting cooking times and power levels based on the food type, weight.
- Sensor Popcorn - A humidity-sensored microwave oven function that determines when popcorn is finished popping.
- Soften - This feature is calibrated for a more delicate heat, allowing you to soften food perfectly.
- Warm - This feature is calibrated for a more delicate heat, allowing you to gently warm syrups or dessert toppings.
- Badasses at the Ready - Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir® appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership.
- Serviced by a Select Few - We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
|Number of Keypads
|Number of Quick Touch/One-Touch Selections
|Location of Controls
|Cooking Power (w)
|Scrolling Electronic Display
|Number of Power Levels
|One Touch Cooking
|Number of Sensor Control Keypads
|Fan Speed Indicator
||Add A Minute
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2021
Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized JennAir package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.