A gentle push of the JennAir® warming drawer reveals a graceful, tempered glass bottom. Designed to pair perfectly with other Urban Living products, the warming drawer expertly keeps coffee cups, plates, and finished dishes toasty.
- Concealed Controls - Tucked within the drawer for easy control and clean sight lines.
- Glass-Bottom Drawer Design - Open up to unexpected beauty. A solid glass bottom helps capture warmth while cradling your next course.
- Smooth Close Full-Extension Drawer - Smooth moves. The drawer glides open fluidly, extending the full depth of the warming drawer, giving you easy access to all that waits inside.
- .6 Cubic Foot Capacity - Let expectation linger. This warming drawer offers ample room for whatever you're waiting to indulge.
- 400-Watt Heating Element - Reward anticipation. 400 watts of power keeps tempting dishes ready and waiting for the right moment.
- Badasses at the Ready - Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir® appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership.
- Serviced by a Select Few - We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
|Location of Controls
|Heating Elements (w)
|Number of Pans
|Number of Racks
Offer Expires: 7/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021
Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized Jenn-Air package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.